Further development of linguistic lab infrastructure at UZH
In autumn 2018 the Executive Board approved investments into the development of linguistic research infrastructure at UZH. A research center with lab structure for linguistics and other language-related disciplines will be built, facilitating data generation and data processing by providing cutting edge ressources, an integrated IT infrastructure and professional support in data management and data science.
List of the facilities and devices that will be acquired soon:
- Anechoic cabin
- Isolated sound-proof cabins
- Near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS)
- Mobile and stationary EEG systems
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) system
- Language ENvironment Analysis (LENA) devices
- Mobile and stationary eye-tracking systems
- Video cameras
- Infrared camera
First job ad
The LiRI Center not only provides facilities, but will also employ research and research supporting staff. With begin of the planning phase as of February 2019 there is the position of an Application Integration Engineer (100 %) available.